Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More than I bargained for.

A thousand apologies for my recent absence. I've been busy recently for a number of reasons.

On the upside, my magickal work has paid off and I got the results I wanted. On the downside, I didn't properly give thanks to the Powers That Be for helping me out, which means I'm getting a lot of complications along with my desired goal.

Lesson learned. Always be grateful.

I have a place of my own now, which means I can set up a full-time altar. I did, but I'm still agonizing over whether I "did it right." Should I make sure it faces North, or should I just have "up," whichever way that is for me when I'm working at the altar, be the symbolic "North"? And if I do have it face "real" North, are we talking true North or magnetic North? I know this is a small thing to fuss over, and I'm sure the Powers That Be don't really care that much, but this is my first opportunity to really make magick and paganism a permanent feature in my home, and I want to do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment